SwaziLII is a free and open access website offering access to Swazi law. We publish primarily Swazi Caselaw and related indices. We are negotiating with the relevant government departments to obtain and publish Swazi legislation for free on-line access too. Contact us should you require further information.
Can you spare a few moments to take the SwaziLII user satisfaction survey? Your feedback is important to us! Take the survey here >>> (opens a new Window)
News from SwaziLII
- NOTICE TO ALL LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- NOTICE ON THE ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT OF ADVOCATES AND ATTORNEYS ON THE 12TH OF MARCH 2014
- POSTPONEMENT OF CONTESTED CIVIL MATTERS SCHEDULED FOR THE 27th of SEPTEMBER 2013
- ATTORNEY'S ADMISSIONS ON THE 29TH OF MAY 2013 AT 0930AM COURTROOM A
- Training for Secretaries, typists and clerks
- His Lordship The Chief Justice M.M Ramodibedi welcomes Madam Justice Esther A. Ota and Mr Justice Phillip Levinsohn.
- SUPREME COURT SECOND SESSION 1ST NOVEMBER 2012 - 30 NOVEMBER 2012
- SECOND SESSION ROLL FOR THE INDUSTRIAL COURT OF APPEAL 20TH SEPTEMBER - 3RD OCTOBER 2012
- Amendment of the Deeds Registry Act
- NOTICE TO ALL ATTORNEYS 7 August 2012